PMP Library Version 3.0 Released
We just released version 3.0 of PMP, the Polygon Mesh Processing Library. This is a major version with several additions and API changes. Highlights include:
- A polygon Laplacian operator allowing several algorithms to work on general polygon meshes, including smoothing, parameterization, fairing, and curvature computation.
- The geodesics in heat method has been added.
- The algorithms API has been revamped to use a simple function-based interface.
- New interactive online demos integrated into the algorithms guide.
- We no longer use git submodules for handling third-party dependencies.
- Upgrade C++ standard to C++17
- … a whole lot of smaller fixes, cleanups, and improvements