Hi there, I’m Daniel.
I’m a software engineer specializing in computer graphics and geometry processing. I develop an open-source library for polygon mesh processing and I write a blog about geometry, graphics, and software engineering.
- PMP Library Version 3.0 Released
- API Simplicity
- C++ Member Functions vs. Free Functions
- A Framework for Better Documentation
- Your Code Doesn't Have to be a Mess
- Generating Meshes of a Sphere
- Generating Platonic Solids in C++
- Code Coverage Testing for C++